Kick Media understands how to analyze and interpret media research data and apply it strategically in the media planning and buying process. The following essential media measurement and research tools ensure targeting the proper audiences with the greatest efficiencies:
- Numeris Television and Radio Ratings – provides programming and ratings for measured broadcast media, as well demographic data for media vendors.
- Numeris RTS – develop media objectives and match defined target audiences to most appropriate media vehicles.
- Canadian Out-of-Home Measurement Bureau (COMB) – provides measurement of Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising audiences.
- Print Measurement Bureau (PMB) – study for single-source data on print readership, non-print media exposure, product usage and lifestyles
- Vividata – in-depth marketing information to assist in the buying and selling of print advertising in Canada along with consumer study
- ComScore Media Metrix – provides online behaviour and audience measurement
- Canadian Community Newspaper Database (COMbase) – source of title-specific, market-by-market audience numbers in Canada for both daily and community newspapers